Today I am grateful for...
that dream where the Divine spoke to me and told me that I'm amazing and I won't settle and when it's time I'm going to have an amazing partnership
greater awareness of my energy
getting prepared for a great healing protocol
new beginnings to come
kombucha that I make myself...
Grateful for the Truth that sets Ones free...
Grateful for all Blessings , gifts , lessons , Miracles , challenges , joys in this experience ...
Breathing , Healing , choosing , applying , learning , growing , expanding , thinking ,feeling , enjoying . understanding .....
In Love , in Trust , in Truth , in Peace , in abundance , in God .....
Today I am grateful for a beautiful morning, sweet texts to start the day with and an hour long phone call filled with love, light and goodness! so much goodness and spiritual inspiration too!! grateful for the magpie that perched directly across from me as I talked, as if nodding approval... : )
Grateful for the temple and prasad and nice conversations and the beautiful fields and golden trees and flowers, and the happy kids, and playing a few minutes of hide and seek with one little girl...See More
Today I am grateful for waking up at 6am, getting a day's worth of work done in an hour and then getting another hour of quality sleep in and waking up at the exact momemt my alarm was set to go off..so perfect!
Grateful for the peaceful and perfect kundalini yoga class...such a great way to start my day.
Grateful for the fun Costco date with my team mate Michelle.
Grateful for the chill day with no laptop. (It's nice every once in awhile.)
Grateful for being able to celebrate my good ...See More
I am grateful for
- the singing I have planned for tomorrow. I think it will be very good for me, to open up my lungs and flow with it
- my good smelling candle. We are nearing winter, so it will be sold again soon. Yay, as mine is nearing the end.
- grumpy people turning into friendly people lol
- my boyfriend´s humor again and again
- how easy it is to travel in my mind. We had Japanese take out dinner last night and just for the fun of it, I found traditional Japanese music on Spotify an...