Here are a few of our favorite Big Ideas + Other Cool Stuff from Week 1 of Marti Spiegelman's 6-week course Visionary Skills 2.
Already enrolled? Download the class here.
Not enrolled yet? What're you waiting for? Learn more/sign up here! :)
Marti Spiegelman, MFA is a training professional, mentor, speaker, and founder and host of Awakening Value™: Shamanic Technologies of Consciousness and Success on the VoiceAmerica™ Web Radio Network.
She is also an initiated shaman, diviner, and healer with over four decades of specialized training in shamanic technologies and related fields.
Visionary Skills are deeply human skills that open you into full consciousness, which in turn, lights up your passion and activates your potential to thrive. In fact, every human is designed for nothing less than optimal living – and we have a unique kind of creative consciousness that produces nothing but successful living, once we learn how to release its magic!
Here are a few of our favorite Big Ideas from Week 1 - The Physics of Living in The ‘Now’:
Big Idea #1: Awareness
Awareness is our ability to percieve the world. Our level of awareness is directly proportionate to our quality of life.
We are constantly organizing experiential data to encode the context, create meaning and value, and if we are AWARE – ie, have developed our visionary skills – this process also helps with recall pathways.
Most people only have awareness after the moment, after the relational mind [our 98%] has processed data and sent a converged version through to the linear mind.
• Perception = To know the environment through the senses, to seize the whole.
• Awareness = magic = An ability to manage the energy that comprises us in such a way that we are in constant relationship with the world around us and the worlds that are beyond all the horizons.
• Everything is energy.
• Humans have an astounding ability to know energy – not just locally as a physicist would say, but everywhere at once.
• Now is all we have.
Big Idea #2: Pacha.
Pacha is not the same as the sense of now, that people acquire in meditation or relaxation exercises. Pacha is engagement past relaxation and into a state called "Luminous Awareness". Here we engage life fully and can innovate, create and thrive.
In English we say NOW – but this implies space and time, which are limits, and the organizing principle gives us more.
98% Vs 2%
1.) 2% is the receiver of already experienced information
It’s there so we can follow plans, blueprints of action and interaction that we’ve created – but it is not itself wired directly to the outside world – if your awareness is mainly sitting in the 2%, you are not wired to the moment, and you are definitely not in luminous awareness.
2.) the 98% - Where our relational mind is in the drivers seat and where we can access luminous awareness.
Luminous awareness is 100% consciousness – operating via the visionary channels to experience and know the world – for the express purpose of thriving!!! and now we’re adding in the deeper technology we use to really create a magnificent life and world
‘Reality’ is a series of nows – each exists forever – we experience them in such rapid succession it’s like an old style movie – the frames seem to be one thing
Big Idea #3: How to access Pacha.
- Simply imagine that now is all there is; the known, unknown, what used to be ascribed to past or future, current things – everything.
- You have to feel this – feel the environment you’re in without thinking – remember your 98%, the ‘source’ of luminous capacity, does not use language - language in your head means you are in linear awareness. So just feel – this is pacha. Everything is here.
- Commit to releasing self-limiting beliefs and judgments and ideas of causality [if-this-then-that] / this you can do simply by getting really good at shifting to luminous awareness! in that state all of the limits are off-line, and you are essentially not firing those limiting pathways
Other Cool Stuff
- Practice experiencing pacha – hang out there / what do you notice?
- Track what appears in your inner knower channel.
- Track what appears in awareness and what its qualities are.
- Track your awareness of relationships of all kinds – What do you begin to notice? What is creating the relationship, what is created [or not] IN a relationship [whether it’s people or molecules or anything in between].
- Track your awareness of meaning – so often we inadvertently glue our personal meaning onto situations or events when they actually mean something else – or sometimes have multiple meanings only knowable in full consciousness, organized by pacha – no constraints no conditions – just what is so.
- What do you notice about your ability to perceive actual value?
- Organized by pacha what happens to your choices in life? More toward thriving?
- Organized by pacha do you realize you are understanding the nature of things?
- Do you get to a new level of understanding what the yaqui masters mean when they say no one is doing anything to anybody?
We hope you enjoyed and see you in Week 2!