What's Really Happening When Life Gets Scary:
6 Invisible Elements of Life with Uncertainty
with Dr. Rosie Kuhn
Regardless of the path you choose, whether it be career, family, or spiritual, inevitably you realize that you cannot escape one of our greatest adversaries - uncertainty. Uncertainty brings up feelings of powerlessness, loss, and vulnerability. It pushes us to withdraw from the edge of our life and hold back until we feel more brave and confident.
Uncertainty ceaselessly follows us until we succumb to the realization that we cannot escape it. Recognizing and distinguishing what’s real and what is false when uncertainty shows up provides you with a sense of territory and knowing that you have the tools, skills and wisdom to be uncertain to the degree you realize that nothing is certain. With that, you find comfort, peace and serenity. Having the knowledge that some uncertainty is acceptable generates courage to adventure into an exploration of ourselves, revealing what we already know: that we are already powerful, courageous and adventurous! That is what has gotten us this far in our lives! We are being called to expand our bandwidth to include more of ourselves and live into uncertainty knowing with certainty that huge rewards await us.
In this 6-week course, you'll be working directly with Dr. Rosie Kuhn to develop and strengthen the muscles required to take those leaps of faith!
Who Should Attend?
Those wanting a spiritual practice that provides the biggest bang for their buck will at sometime in their life be brought to the brink of reality as they knew it. Whether through economic hardship, illness, partnership issues or existential questioning, each is required to be fully present to the human/spiritual dilemma of being with uncertainty.
This course is for those who realize that they can no longer avoid, distract or deny their current reality and want to self-empower themselves to actualize the life they have dreamed of, regardless of what uncertainties prevail. It requires moving beyond hope, beyond trust and to some degree, even faith; grounding oneself in the knowing that they talk about but have yet to fully experience.
Practitioners will find this material valuable as well, as Dr. Kuhn will provide skills and tools to support the facilitating process of this very personal journeying through a time of uncertainty. You’ll be able to adapt these skills and tools to work with clients who are undergoing spiritual emergence processes, empowering them to explore the vast territory of their life and the many lives that have contributed to the way that it is.
What You'll Learn
Week 1. When Uncertainty is All There Is: The Struggle Between Vulnerability and Invulnerability
- Life circumstance take us to the edge of our comfort zone and to the edge of reality as we know it. We feel exposed and vulnerable. In this week's course you’ll learn to be with the HUGE questions: Am I going crazy? What did I do to deserve this? How do I get back to the old life before this all happened? Why me and why now?
- You will learn to Identifying the muscles already in place to consciously interact with Thoughts, Emotions and Body Sensations, such that it becomes clear that though you are engaged with thoughts, emotions and body sensations you are not your thoughts, emotions and body sensations. You are much, much more
- “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!” Noticing that someone, besides yourself has been controlling and manipulating your reality, up until now. You'll practice self-empowering techniques yourself to regain control of your reality and begin to utilize courage, strength and curiosity to perhaps choose differently
- You'll being to realize that you are not alone
Week 2. Powerless, Hopeless, Helpless: Getting to the Heart of the Human Dilemma
- We are Spiritual Beings having Human Experiences - Remembering this is essential to being with uncertainty
- Accepting and surrendering to the fact that our humanness sometimes cannot protect us from feeling vulnerable
- Realizing that though the journey is scary it is essential to your spiritual growth that you complete the adventure
- Exercising the muscles required to be with the exploration of the experience of our powerlessness, helplessness and hopelessness
Week 3. Lessons, Strengthening and Stretching
- You'll expand your capacity to be with uncertainty
- You'll realize you’ve explored this territory before: You’ve returned to realize the truth about your self
- You'll be building Resilience to be with what was once unbearable
Week 4. Walking your Talk: Being with the Big Fat Be-With
- You know what’s true about Spirit, Love and Abundance. Its now time to walk your talk; engaging in the being-based experience of full humanity
- Self-Realization is just one step of the process. Self-Actualization is required to integrate body, mind and spirit. Thinking does not require one to actually experience humanity and fully engage to your fullest expression of self. In order to participate fully in this human adventure you must take action by changing thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- At times it will seem as though there is no safety net
Week 5. Wisdom of No Escape – you cannot avoid what is in front of you. Inevitably you have to acknowledge what is true; We are more than we can see.
- Survival Mechanisms to avoid, distract and deny what we know is true (We are powerless and Helpless over our addictive and unconscious thoughts, and that we must turn our will over to a higher power)
- Realizing the degree to which we live in Restless, Irritable Discontent
- Yes, there is serenity, peace and empowerment after acceptance and surrendering. Surrendering our will, our attachments to beliefs and desires that are part of a bankrupt paradigm
- Exercising, stretching and strengthening muscles that allow us to engage with life in the current moment. Prayer: Oh, Creator: I am Grateful for the Way that it IS
Week 6. Unseen Support: Guides, Angels and More: We can’t do it without them
- Every Spiritual and Religious Tradition Requires the Belief in the unseen support that is always with us. It’s required in order for us to reach beyond our limited human capacity to allow council with those who have unlimited wisdom, love and support for us
- Prayer, Meditation and Talking with God
- Ways to converse with the Unseen: Writing, contemplation, muscle testing, creative expressions (movement, various mediums), Psychics, Hand Readers and Astrologers
- What do we really need to know? Looking for security in the future - avoiding our practice to be with uncertainty.
- Clearing energies, past life traumas, ancestral patterns that interfere with living into our highest truth and our highest good
Dates & Tuition
Time and Date: This class is available for immediate download!
If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $150/$100/$50.
What You’ll Get Out of the Course
- You’ll be cultivating awareness of every way you hide out and avoid living into your fullest expression of Self.
- You’ll cultivate curiosity to explore the inner recesses of your being, into the depths of the reservoir of memories and experiences, which have you currently face what’s in front of you.
- You’ll find that though fear is a constant companion you can explore who you are, who you have been and how you came to choose to choose what you’ve chosen that brings you to your current circumstances. Fear doesn’t have to stop you.
- You’ll find support and companions that are on parallel paths. And, that though no two journeys are the same, many of the required process are. Sharing stories and revelations will empower and support others to continue to journey in support of the fullest expression of your essential Self.
Textbook for the Course
The Unholy Path of a Reluctant Adventurer by Rosie Kuhn Ph.D
Self-Empowerment 101: Re-enchantment with our own capacity for empowering
ourselves and others by Rosie Kuhn Ph.D
Oneness by Rasha
Transcending Levels of Consciousness by David Hawkins
A Course in Miracles by Foundations of Inner Peace
About Dr. Rosie Kuhn
Dr. Rosie Kuhn is the founder of the Paradigm Shifts Coaching Group, and preeminent thought leader in the field of transformational coaching, coach training and leadership development. She is the author of Self-Empowerment 101, and The Unholy Path of a Reluctant Adventurer, and also the creator and facilitator of the Transformational Coaching Training Program. She is a keynote speaker and transformational coach to individuals, organizations and executives. Her website is www.theparadigmshifts.com. Rosie strives to empower people who empower people.
Praise for Dr. Rosie Kuhn
“My experience with the Transformational coaching class and coaching with Rosie has been profoundly life changing and affirming. The container provided during the classes and coaching sessions have allowed me to step into a fullness of being that I would have never dreamed possible. I know now that I can embrace my life purpose and accept the challenge to continue to evolve as both a spiritual and human being. There are no words that can possibly express my gratitude for this amazing gift.”
– Pat Hall
"I signed up for Rosie Kuhn’s Transformational Life Coaching program because I believed it would help me to develop my ability to come from a place of presence in my interactions with people and would be an impetus for my personal/spiritual development in general. What I received was so much greater than what I had anticipated. Not only am I more present on a more consistent basis, I have also learned to be a really creditable coach — quite confident in my ability to be of significant help to others — cleared away many of my stuck places, and become part of an exceptionally loving group that I am proud to call my coaching family. Over a period of six years, Rosie has fined-tuned the content of her trainings, developed a list of experts in various areas of coaching who do some of the teaching, and consistently embues her groups with her ever-expanding wisdom, love, and good humor. CAUTION: I would recommend this training only to those who are ready to transform their lives in the most positive ways."
– Sydney Reuben
"Rosie is a remarkable and gifted coach. Her ability to remain deeply compassionate while continually coaching me to profound realizations and shifts is absolutely brilliant. The growth I have encountered in my coaching with Rosie, both as a coachee and as a coach trainee, have been empowering, life-changing, and lasting. I feel blessed to have received such unparalleled mentoring and coaching. Thank you!"
"Rosie Kuhn has been my mentor, my teacher, and my coach. Through the powerful work that we’ve done together I have gained tremendous insight into both my Essence and my survival strategies. I can stand grounded in my own greatness, and can much more easily live, love, work, and play from that place. I have a much better understanding of what it is to be a human being, and have learned to recognize and sidestep the strategies that kept me stuck in ineffective thoughts and actions. I now have access to a more spacious place for my life and projects to unfold in, and allow this with more integrity, intention, and grace.I have been profoundly affected by my connection and work with Rosie, and I know that there is much more transformation available and coming my way though her. Rosie is brilliant, impeccable, and speaks with a fierce compassion that holds me to my own vision of my self. Working with Rosie is one of the most beautiful gifts I’ve ever given to myself."
—Todd Phillips, Life and Business Coach
Dr. Rosie Kuhn is a personal and professional coach for business owners, managers and employees. She has worked in the field of human development for over 20 years, producing cutting-edge leadership skills and developing successful organizations. Learn more about Dr. Rosie »