Secrets of Mind Body Nutrition
with Marc David
Are you a little bored of the same old messages about food and nutrition?
Have you noticed that our collective approach to eating, weight and health isn’t working? Have you been confused by the endless amount of nutritional systems put forward by the experts that all say something different? Have you been looking for a way to take your health and metabolism to the next great place without the struggle and the fight?
Join Marc David, Nutritional Psychologist, author and Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating for a fascinating class on the Secrets of Mind Body Nutrition. Learn easy-to-practice tools and techniques that you can use with yourself, your clients, and your loved ones to truly enhance your nutritional metabolism and positively transform your relationship with food.
For far too long, the collective conversation around nutrition has focused on outdated science - a preoccupation with good foods and bad ones, and an approach to the body devoid of subtlety, energetics, emotion, and the impact of the psyche on physiology. It’s time for a new vision of nutrition. You’ll discover how what we eat is only half the story of good nutrition. The other half is who we are as eaters. That is, how we think, feel, believe, and show up in the world dramatically impacts digestion, assimilation, and calorie burning capacity.
It’s time for a fresh and inspiring conversation when it comes to eating. We’ll call upon the wisdom of clinical nutrition, mind body science, functional medicine positive psychology, and the traditions of Yoga, Buddhism and timeless spiritual teachings to find a new way to nourish ourselves. This course promises to open up some surprising new possibilities for your nutritional health, and personal empowerment.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who eats
- Those who want to learn about the future of nutrition, now
- People who want to take their health and metabolism to the next level
- Those who enjoy an approach to food that integrates mind, body, heart, science and soul
- Anyone hungry for dynamic, fresh, and innovative strategies in nutrition
- Those wanting personal breakthroughs with weight, energy, mood, immunity, and more
- People who are tired of the same old nutritional messages about “eat this, don’t eat that”
- Both professionals & laypeople
What You'll Learn
Session 1 – Foundations of Mind Body Nutrition
Session 2 – The Metabolic Power of Relaxation, Slow, and Breathing
Session 3 – The Metabolic Power of Awareness, Thought and Story
Session 4 – The Metabolic Power of Rhythm and Bio-Circadian Nutrition
Session 5 – Empowering Digestion with Mind Body Nutrition
Session 6 – Empowering Energy and Immunity with Mind Body Nutrition
Session 7 – Shape-Shifting the Body
Dates & Tuition
Date & Time: This course is available now for immediate download!
(If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $250/$150/$75. And, if cash is *super* tight, you can apply for a scholarship!)
What You’ll Get Out of the Course
The Secrets of Mind Body Nutrition Course with leave you with some powerful personal and nutritional gifts. Some of these include:
- A deep understanding of how mind and emotions impact nutritional health
- Compelling insights around the metabolic power of relaxation and eating
- Ways to increase calorie burning efficiency through simple mind-body techniques
- How to transform your metabolism not by changing what you eat, but by changing how you eat
- Enhancing digestion by using the metabolic power of awareness
- Normalize appetite without using willpower
- Catalyze weight loss by using the chemistry of pleasure
- Generate more energy through Bio-circadian nutrition
- Harness the nutritional power of thought to impact the metabolism of any meal
- Radically change your nutritional status with – Vitamin O – Oxygen, by using mind/body/nutrition breathing techniques
- Transform unwanted food habits using the psychology of symptoms
- Techniques to access gut wisdom via the power of the enteric nervous system – the brain in the belly
- Simple, easy-to-practice strategies to let go of negative thoughts about food, body and self
- And much more…
Overall, the promise of this unique course is that you’ll come away with a whole new understanding of nutrition and the body, along with a powerful set of practical techniques to help you positively impact your experience of eating, your health, your literal nutritional status, and your level of nutritional happiness.
Textbook for the Course
About Marc David
Marc David M.A. is the founder, director, and primary instructor for the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. A visionary leader in the fields of health and nutrition, Marc is a Nutritional Psychologist and the author of two classic and acclaimed bestselling books:
The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss
Nourishing Wisdom: A Mind-Body Approach to Nutrition and Well Being
Nationally recognized teacher and speaker
Marc presents his expertise in nutritional medicine and the psychology of eating in a fresh and innovative way. His humorous, engaging, and informative speaking style have made him a popular and well loved presenter and his non-dogmatic approach to nutrition appeals to a wide audience of eaters who are looking for positive, inspiring, and innovative messages about food and metabolism.
The powerful body of work presented at the Institute is a result of over three decades of Marc’s research, inquiry, and clinical experience that were driven by one compelling question:
How can we combine the best of nutritional science and eating psychology to serve people in a profound and truly effective way?
He has served on the editorial staff of Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, and was a senior consultant to the Johnson & Johnson Corporation, the Disney Company, and numerous companies in the natural products industry. Marc was also a long time nutritionist and teacher at Canyon Ranch Resorts and with the internationally acclaimed Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, where he also served as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Marc has presented at a long list of professional settings including Harvard University, The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine, and has been featured on CNN, NBC, and numerous media outlets.
Marc’s articles and interviews have appeared in The New York Times, Chicago Times, New York Daily News, McCalls, Glamour, Eating Well, Utne Reader, Natural Health, Yoga Journal, Bon Appetit, Elle, WebMD and many more. His books have been translated into nine languages worldwide. Marc earned his M.A. at Sonoma State University specializing in the Psychology of Eating and trained at the Harvard Mind Body Medical Institute and SUNY Upstate Medical School.
Praise for Marc David
“Marc David eloquently describes the importance of addressing the emotional and spiritual aspects of our lives in order to truly nourish ourselves…"
– Dr. Dean Ornish, best selling author and researcher
“Marc David is the leading voice establishing the intimate connection between stress, digestion, metabolism, weight, and health. He reminds us that our relationship with food is as important as the food itself. In a world of ‘high fad’ diets he stands alone, guiding us toward nourishment, pleasure, and healing.”
– Mark Hyman, M.D., Best selling author of Ultra Metabolism
“Marc’s work provides us with the missing link about metabolism that sets us free to enjoy food more than ever while also losing weight and getting healthy. Thank you, thank you, Marc David.”
– Christiane Northrup, M.D., best selling author
“We will never understand nutrition without honoring the principles introduced by Marc David. He explodes a lot of popular archaic beliefs about diet and nutrition, but doesn't leave us hanging. He puts something vastly important in their place - the recognition that there is no clear-cut dividing line between mind and body, feelings and food. His work could forever change the way you think about food.”
– Larry Dossey M.D., best selling author
Marc David M.A. is the founder, director, and primary instructor of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. A visionary leader in the fields of health and nutrition, Marc is a Nutritional Psychologist and the author of two classic and acclaimed bestselling books: The Slow Down Diet and Nourishing Wisdom. Learn more about Marc »