Rock Your Goddess Life
with Alexandra Jaye Johnson
Rock Your Goddess Life is a combination of lecture, group coaching, discussion, fun exercises & materials to help you rock it. The focus will be on self love, food, spirituality, self care, wellness, relationships, movement, fun & play, meditation, purpose, creativity & sensuality and whatever else flows through!
Each week we will focus on one of the ten Goddess Elements to embody mind, body & spirit radiance. It will be a journey into bio-individuality, where we will find ways of being, eating, and living that support your true essence to shine! Essentially...Rock Your Goddess Life in your own style! :)
We will support each other on the Rock Your Goddess Life private community in implementing gradual changes week by week that will contribute to long-term health, joy, love, purpose, radiance & yumminess!
This is a transformative program. The intention is to remove any and all obstacles & blocks that are limiting us in our lives and to fully allow our light & happiness to shine. We will focus on daily practices that help us integrate and embody the Goddess Elements. When we fully show up for our lives and do the practices that nurture our Goddess essence, we fully embody our feminine wisdom and transformation happens. This program is not just about intellectual understanding. This program is really about owning & standing in our Goddess radiance and power and fully stepping into the Goddess we know ourselves to be.
Who Should Attend?
Would you like to...
- Look and feel fabulous (Yay!:)
- Live your divine Goddess Purpose
- Love your body
- Tap into your feminine power
- Create a nutrition plan that works and feels gooood for you
- Love & appreciate your life
- Connect to your true essence
- Feel vibrant, energetic & awesome
- Create & manifest beautiful visions for your life
- Learn how to nourish your body, mind & spirit
- Remove obstacles and own the happiness that is within you
- Live your truths and be YOU fully
- Rock the 10 Goddess Elements: Nutrition, Confidence, Beauty, Relationships, Self-Care, Movement, Spirituality, Sensuality, Play & Purpose
- Be a part the amazing, powerful, brilliant community of Goddesses around the world who are all rockin’ their Goddess lives
- Be Inspired, Empowered, & Laugh a lot :)
If Yes: It's Time To Rock Your Goddess Life!! :)
What You'll Learn
Week 1: Introduction.
Week 2: Nutrition. Optimizing and supercharging your nutrition is one of the most important foundational pillars to happiness and vibrant health (and, of course, to Rockin’ Your Goddess Life!). We need to be mindful as we create practices that support our most radiant health and happiness. We’ll go into detail on how you can optimize your nutrition so you (and your family!) can be the healthiest you(s) possible! Yeaaah!
Week 3: Confidence. To fully rock our Goddess mojo we need to tap into our Divine Confidence. We need to show up fully in our lives. We need to make empowered choices as we live with integrity. The more we expand out of our comfort zones and rock it, the more we increase our Confidence and self-esteem. This is an awesome program for you to have the support to really go for it, step up and step out and rock your most authentically awesome Goddess life.
Week 4: Self-Care. We Goddesses need to feel rested and nourished. Self-care practices are the best way to recharge!! We’ll help you create a self-care plan that leaves you feeling all sparkly, happy and yummy as we find new ways you can add self-care practices into your daily life—from dancing and breathing deeply to napitations and setting priorities, we’ll help you get your Self-Care on!
Week 5: Movement. It’s been scientifically proven that exercise boosts our health, happiness, creativity and overall well-being. From dancing and integrated yoga/fitness goodness, we’ll explore new and fun ways for you to be inspired to move your sexy bod! It’s super (!) important if want to be the most deliciously awesome and vibrantly alive Goddesses we can be!
Week 6: Beauty. Beauty is a state of mind. When we feel beautiful we are beautiful. When we love and accept ourselves and celebrate our unique beauty we are radiantly on. We’ll explore how to fully honor and rock your unique beauty. You’ll learn how to let go of judgment and comparing and start loving and appreciating yourself more and more. As Goddesses we are all gorgeously magnificent. When we consistently tap into our Divine beauty we glow and shine. So, let’s! :)
Week 7: Relationships. Relationships are a huge part of our happiness. When our relationships are flowing harmoniously we feel alive and connected. We’ll explore how to be your most authentic self in your relationships, how to communicate with your Loves effectively, how to ask for what you want and how you can fully receive all the potential goodness in your Relationships!
Week 8: Spirituality. We’ve gotta feel connected to something bigger than ourselves. Whether you call it God, Universal Mind, Love Presence, Divine Spirit, Life Energy, there’s a force that beats our heart, grows our hair and keeps the sun shining and we want to connect with it! We’ll discover the best ways for you to plug into your Highest Self so you can shine your brilliant light out into the world.
Week 9: Sensuality. Goddesses are sensual. That’s one of our beautiful gifts to the world. Sometimes we can dive too much into our masculine side and feel a little unbalanced. So, we’ve gotta bring back our Goddessness—our feminine essence and sensuality! It’s one of the keys for being radiant, yummy and energized. We need to find the time to tap into our Divine feminine essence. We’ll explore new, adventurous and fun things to increase your Sensual mojo.
Week 10: Play. A big part of rockin’ our Goddess lives is Play!! In our busy modern lives, Play is something that’s often overlooked or discounted as not all that important. But, it’s essential for a Goddess to rock her life! We need to create time in our daily lives to be fun, playful, creative, open and free. We’ll find new and awesome ways to add more play into your daily life!
Week 11: Purpose. We all have a desire to serve the world. We’re all passionate about giving our greatest gifts in greatest service to the world. And finding ways to effectively do all that is vital. We’ll explore new ways you can rock your Goddess Genius as you feel more and more connected to your most authentic, bold and audacious self. We’ll help you get clear about what your top priorities are and how you can show up fully to live your highest values and virtues! Bring on the Purpose mojo!
Week 12: Close.
Dates & Tuition
Available for Immediate Download! Alexandra taught this class in Spring 2011 so you can get instant access to all 12 weeks/24 Classes/30+ hours of wisdom covering the 10 Elements of Goddess Living!
â€¨(If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $150/$100/$500. And, if cash is *super* tight, you can apply for a scholarship!)
What Youâ€™ll Get Out of the Course
- 12 group sessions (weekly: 75 minutes by phone) recorded mp3s available to download
- 10 Goddess Elements mp3s to rock your Nutrition, Movement, Confidence, Spirituality, Purpose, Play, Sensuality, Self-Care, Relationships, & Beauty.
- Weekly Q&A Audio downloads with all of your questions answered
- Fun, Inspiring, Informative & Uplifting videos
- Awesome handouts, journal exercises, worksheets, daily journals & mindmaps to guide you through the transformation process
- 12+ PhilosophersNotes pdfs
- 20 + downloadable interviews
- Weekly Goddess Fun-Work
- Lots of Goddess tools to rock your Goddess Life
- Access to the private & exclusive Goddess online community to share, discuss, learn, & celebrate with fellow rockin’ Goddesses
- Blissloads of Goddess love & yumminess!
You will receive 10 Goddess Elements mp3s (20-40 minutes each). These mp3s are some of my favorite yummy ideas on how to rock each Goddess Element. You will also have 20 Goddess Interview mp3s. These are interviews with some of the leading experts on living an authentically awesome life. We have interviews with Kris Carr, Mariel Hemingway, Sonia Choquette, Rory Freedman and many more Goddesses who share their wisdom and brilliance. These are powerful interviews to inspire you to rock it even more!
You will have access to 12 private videos. You will receive one video every week on how to rock the Goddess Element for that week! Each video will support you in finding the best ways to fully embody each week’s Goddess Element. You will also have access to 50+ inspiring, empowering and educational videos in the membership site as well.
Fun-work & Journaling:
Journaling is another wonderful way to tap into your essence and your intuition. You will receive weekly journal exercises to help and guide you to open up to what is wanting to emerge in your life each step of the way. You will also receive fun-work every week with playsheets to further rock each of the Goddess Elements.
Every week you will have access to the recorded mp3 Group Goddess Coaching Call. The calls are a combination of a lecture on each one of the Goddess Elements with Question & Answers. Each call is packed with blissloads of inspirational goodness to help you to rock your Goddess life every week!
You will also have access in the membership site to submit your questions and I will create a weekly Q&A mp3 answering all of your questions.
You will have access to a private Goddess community. This is an amazing way to connect to incredible Goddesses around the world who are committed to rockin' their Goddess life. It is a magical, sacred and inspired place to share your wisdom and learn from other Goddesses. The love, connection, authenticity and empowerment that flows through the community is amazing. We all need community to support us in our transformational process. The community is a vital component of the program. It is so important to have like-minded Goddesses going through the process with you to share, support, celebrate, & appreciate each other each step of the way.
Textbook for the Course
* The 10 I AM A GODDESS Blissitations Albums (Meditations, Visualizations & Affirmations) can be purchased at http://www.entheos.com/blissitations/store
About Alexandra Jaye Johnson
My name is Alexandra Jaye Johnson. And, yes, I am a Goddess (as all of us beautiful women are :).
I love, love, love to learn and grow! I am so inspired by learning and there are so many fabulous things I want to experience in this lifetime! :) I am all about playfulness, creativity, curiosity, gratititude, hope & optimism, and wisdom. (These are in fact my top 6 strengths at authentichappiness.org :)
I’m evolving as I walk my own unique path. Learning to trust my intuition and love myself fully and in turn falling more in love with the world…. My commitment is to grow, expand, love, empower, heal, transform, have FUN (!!) and inspire others to do the same!! :)
I love a lot of things… But I *really* LOVE God, life, my Philosopher/hubbie, books, organic food, the human body & mind, traveling, yummy lovin’, relationship stuff, fitness, healing, spirituality, fun, creativity, personal development, freedom, love, cuddling, kissing, dancing in my underwear, singing with hairbrushes, writing, and most of all: laughter!!
P.S. Here are some random fun facts about me:
- I was born April 16th in a small town in Illinois
- I wanted to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid when I grew up
- I was the flower girl in Mariel Hemingway's wedding
- I used to dance with the street performers in NYC (picture of me and my Mom here; the best Mom EVER! :)
- I made movies and cooking shows when I was younger (I was the director, producer and the star :)
- I love journals, started my first one at 10 and haven't gone a day without one! :)
- I was a 2-time state champion in the 100-meter high hurdles
- I was the anchor of the state champion mile relay team
- I was Homecoming and Prom Queen (ooh la la)
- I received a full-ride volleyball scholarship where I received All-American & All-Conference Awards (thanks to my Dad for being my agent!â˜º)
- I have a degree in Sports and Fitness Management from the University of Northern Iowa – (which I created; didn't have what I wanted so I created my own with a board of directors and all sorts of awesome classes)
- I have a massage therapy degree
- I worked and trained with USA Volleyball at the Olympic Training Center
- I played professional beach volleyball for a summer
- I was a fitness model/athlete
- I competed in 5 fitness shows and ate a (tofu) hot dog on a fitness show stage to win a bet (Video)
- I have traveled to almost all 50 states (thanks for all those roadtrips Mom :) Also, Peru, London, Paris, Barcelona, Thailand, India, Cambodia, Japan, Ecuador and Bali.
- I had my own massage/training/coaching business in Los Angeles
- I am a certified private trainer
- I am a holistic nutrition coach
- I have done two 10-day silent Vipassana Meditation "bootcamps" ;)
- I have gone through the whole curriculm at PAX - UnderstandMen.com
- I was the proud mommy to a puppy named Joy... she wins the cutest puppy EVER award
- I love romantic comedies
- I am an optimistic romantic
- I was born a blonde; but have been many shades of blonde, brown, red and now au naturel
- I shaved my head, it looked super HOT; I donated my hair to Locks of Love
- I love to shake my booty
- I love green veggie juice
- I have visions of being a rock star & a minister
- I am passionate and giddy about growth
- I lived in Bali (magical island in the South Pacific) for a year
- I wake up every morning at 5 am to meditate and do my morning ritual
- I taught a Goddess Fitness class at the local yoga studio in Bali
- I graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (loving it :)
- I am the Goddess over at PhilosophersNotes.com and en*theos!
- I am a Goddess Lifestyle Coach
- My life is blissful, delicious, miraculous and sacred
Praise for Alexandra Jaye Johnson
"Rock Your Goddess Life ignited my inner Goddess- she was lit, and the throne was set to become the Goddess of my dreams! In Alexandra’s most perfect space of loving guidance, I was able to expand and grow into all areas of the Goddess elements that truly empower blissful, sexy, creative living. Rocking Your Goddess Life is such a significant and amazing journey of falling madly in love with yourself, mind, body, soul!"
— Andrea DiLorenzo
"I participated in the first RYGL program and it was *phenomenal*! Alexandra is playfully brilliant, radiantly healthy, super empathic, intuitive, and she genuinely wants to encourage women, help them step into their power & plug in and shine. If you want to transform your “good enough” life into your “goddess” life, then take the leap and invest in yourself~ you’ll be glad you did! I cherish the network of amazing women I came to know and admire through Alexandra’s program."
— Electra A.
"Being a part of the inaugural Rock Your Goddess Life program was life changing. Before I entered into the program, I hated the kitchen. Hated it. Food was only welcome to me if it was being brought to me in a restaurant & it was a dish I could put ketchup on. Thing was, I knew that my horrific eating habits were getting in the way of me living my optimal life. It took a long, long time before I felt ready to make real, from-the-inside-out changes regarding how I ate and all the stories I told myself about women & kitchens & food.
When that day came, it corresponded perfectly with the RYGL program...and there I was surrounded by women who were giving me the evidence that caring about what I ate, and having a hands on experience with the food I put into my body, didn't mean I was weak or a 50s stereotype. My diet started to change, my stories dissolved, my weight decreased, my satisfaction with life skyrocketed and I was one happy camper:-) The wildest part is that, now, all the people around in my sphere are starting to ask me advice and guidance on how to eat healthier! Me, the Doritos-for-breakfast girl, a health mentor!? Hilarious:-)
My feminist self now feels empowered when I research recipes and shop at farmers markets and start my day with a green smoothie. And I owe a huge amount of the strength to change to the Rock Your Goddess Life program, to Alexandra and to all my wonderful goddesses.
About RYGL I say: more, more, more. And, of course: thank you, thank you, thank you."
— Krista J. Konkin
"I'm feeling deep deep sincere Gratitude and Blessing for having You in my life. Thank You infinitely much for being such an inspiration and sparkle of Love and Light in my life! :) Namaste! :) xoxo"
— Kristi Laur
"I just wanna RAVE about the amazing women you've helped me connect with. THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you my little effervescent bubbler of goddess goodness!"
— Josie Ross-MacLeod
Alexandra Jaye Johnson loves studying life & living out loud. She's the Chief Goddess & Co-Founder of en*theos. She also loves inspiring and empowering peeps to rock their most authentically awesome lives. That’s why she created Rock Your Goddess Life & Supercharge Your Life Learn more about Alexandra Jaye »