Refine Your Life
with Pilar Gerasimo
In this four-week experiential course, Pilar Gerasimo introduces you to a practical framework for fine-tuning any part of your life. You’ll tap into valuable life skills you can use forever.
Whether you want to simplify or rebalance your life, reconnect with your sense of purpose, or totally reorganize your priorities, this is a great way to find the focus and direction you need.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone wanting to catalyze conscious change in his or her life — in areas like health, career, relationships, finance, etc. People interested in simplifying or rebalancing their lives, or who find themselves in a time of transition. Individuals eager to reconnect with a sense of purpose, positivity and focus.
What You'll Learn
Week 1: Start Where You Areâ€¨
- Take stock of where you are now, and get a sense of the life changes calling you forward.
- Assess which parts of your life are asking for attention, and how to leverage your areas of strength.
- Clarify and connect with your deepest, most authentic sources of personal motivation — the ones that bring you meaning, purpose and joy.
Week 2: Clarify Your Visionâ€¨
- Crystallize and document an ideal-life vision that lights you up.
- Use your vision to focus your energy and connect with your own best future.
Week 3: Cultivate Your Goalsâ€¨
- Discover a creative, energizing way to define your key objectives.
- Develop a clear plan of action for achieving them (a delightful, organic alternative to boring to-do lists!).
Week 4: Overcome Obstacles â€¨and Celebrate Successâ€¨
- Figure out what’s REALLY been holding you back.
- Learn how to leverage successes and setbacks as fuel for forward progress.
- Lay the groundwork for increasingly big breakthroughs.
- See and celebrate how far you’ve already come!
- Keep your life-change process humming.
Dates & Tuition
Time and Date: This class is available for immediate download!
If money is tight, visit the en*theos Web site to find out about available scholarships.
What Youâ€™ll Get Out of the Course
- Deep research-based understanding of how personal change works (and how it doesn’t)
- A clarified sense of personal direction and present-moment priorities
- Motivation to embrace a life of more meaning, purpose and joy
- A clarified sense of vision and your own highest choices
- A fun, creative process for developing successful goals and action plans
- Strategies for identifying and overcoming stubborn barriers
- A best-in-class collection of the most powerful personal-development tools available
- Renewed energy and excitement for creating your best, most rewarding life
Materials for the Course
Refine Your Life workbook (available in your en*theos Library)
About Pilar Gerasimo
Pilar Gerasimo is the founding editor of Experience Life, an award-winning healthy-living magazine that reaches nearly 3 million people nationwide. She is also the creative force behind the magazine’s health-advocacy spin-off,RevolutionaryAct.com and its mobile app, “101 Revolutionary Ways to Be Healthy.”
Over its 11-year history, Experience Life has earned a reputation as one of the most credible, practical and forward-thinking health magazines on the market. It has garnered kudos from respected healthy-lifestyle experts like Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Mark Hyman and Dr. Frank Lipman, and has earned a coveted place on Whole Foods Markets and Barnes & Noble newsstands.
Pilar developed her Refine Your Life process over the course of more than a decade while doing her own personal work and sorting through the “greatest hits” of leading personal-development tools, systems and philosophies. She ultimately distilled a hybrid approach that combines elements of Positive Psychology with visioning, creative goal setting and what she calls “laser-guided introspection.”
An engaging public speaker and vibrant media presence, Pilar writes, speaks and presents widely on topics related to healthy, happy, authentic living. She appears regularly on a variety of radio and TV shows, and has been a guest on Dr. Oz’s Oprah & Friends radio program. She presents regularly at national conferences and retreat centers. In addition to her widely read column for Experience Life, she writes regularly for The Huffington Post and is the author of a chapbook, “Being Healthy Is a Revolutionary Act: A Manifesto for Thriving in a Mixed-Up World.” Pilar also serves as Senior Vice President of Education for Life Time Fitness.
Pilar’s central passion is empowering people to live their healthiest, most authentic lives, thereby helping to make the world a happier, more beautiful place. A Fulbright Scholar, she holds a BA with honors in Comparative Literature from Mills College. She lives with her three-legged pit bull on an organic cooperative family farm in western Wisconsin.
Praise for the "Refine Your Life" Course
“Awesome — a rebirth for me!” —Cinzia D.
“What a wonderful course! These are great takeaway tools, and Pilar is exceptional.” —Jill L.
“Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this course. I broke down barriers and moved forward with my life.” —Duane R.
“The whole program was great. Each session helped build onto the next: the wheel, the landscape of personal change — it was all wonderful.” —Tiffany H.
“I learned so much! Please keep doing this class. I think everyone could benefit from it.” —Amy K.
“This class helped me focus and make a plan of action for my goals. I enjoyed the visuals of the goal flower and the path for overcoming obstacles.” —Ciara P.
“Thank you for the amazing course! I’ve been feeling so good lately — and I know that is in large part due to taking your workshop. I can’t thank you enough.” —Kimberly K.
An engaging public speaker and vibrant media presence, Pilar writes, speaks and presents widely on topics related to healthy, happy, authentic living. She appears regularly on a variety of radio and TV shows, and has been a guest on Dr. Oz’s Oprah & Friends radio program. She presents regularly at national conferences and retreat centers. In addition to her widely read column for Experience Life, she writes regularly for The Huffington Post and is the author of a chapbook, "Being Healthy Is a Revolutionary Act: A Manifesto for Thriving in a Mixed-Up World,” from which these 10 Revolutionary Truths are excerpted.