Living the Food Revolution
with John & Ocean Robbins
Find out the truth about genetically modified foods, and the real effect of the food you eat on your health and on our world. Then learn how to put that knowledge into actionable and delicious practice in your life. Best selling author, John Robbins, joins forces with his son, Ocean Robbins, to give you practical, step-by-step support to bring your food choices into alignment with what you truly value.
Living the Food Revolution will extend your life, increase your vitality, and help you take a stand for a more compassionate and sustainable world.
In this 4 part self-guided course with Ocean and John Robbins to learn how your diet can become a tool for your creativity, an expression of your conscience, and a catalyst for your capacity to thrive.
Who Should Attend?
You may already be part of the food revolution if...
- You take care of your body and think the quality of your food matters;
- You want your children to have access to healthy food;
- You don't want to get cancer or have a heart attack;
- You like to shop at farmer's markets or to buy locally grown food;
- You're disturbed by factory farms and genetically engineered food;
- You love animals;
- You want to find out how what you eat connects to the health of the planet;
- You want your family and friends to eat better and don't know how to tell them without seeming like a nag;
- You love food, perhaps you're a bit of a foodie, or you love to cook; or
- You want to enjoy food you can trust for a lifetime
What You'll Learn
Week 1: Food and Healing
- Healthy Heart, Healthy Life
- A Vibrant Plant-Strong Diet
- Why and How to Avoid GMOs
Week 2: Our Food, Our World
- Old MacDonald Had a Factory
- Eating with Conscience
- Once Upon a Planet
Week 3: Any Way You Slice It, It’s Still Bologna
- How To Read Labels and Unmask Lies
- Protecting Kids from the Junk Food Merchants
- Stepping Into Food Freedom
Week 4: Being a Food Revolutionary
- Local, Fresh, Natural… and Delicious!
- Food Policy, Food Justice, and Food Freedom
- How to Be a Tide Turner
Dates & Tuition
Time and Date: This class is available for immediate download!
If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $97/$50.
What You’ll Get Out of the Course
- Information and practical tips from modern day heroes of health and sustainability
- Extremely current answers to your burning questions
- Tools for engaging your family and peers
- Inspiration, motivation, and new understanding
- Help taking practical steps on the path of vitality and contribution
- A deepened relationship with the food you love!
About John & Ocean Robbins
John Robbins could have inherited the Baskin-Robbins empire. But he walked away from the money and the power. Why? He simply didn't want to devote his life to selling ice cream after realizing it makes people unhealthy. So he decided to make a change. Over the last 25 years, his books about healthy eating and healthy living (including bestseller Diet for a New America and newly released No Happy Cows) have sold millions of copies and been translated into more than 30 languages.
Ocean Robbins was born in a log cabin built by his parents, and grew up eating food they grew together. At age 16, he co-founded an organization called YES! (Youth for Environmental Sanity) that he directed for the next 20 years. YES! has reached more than 650,000 students in school assemblies, and organized seminars and gatherings for leaders from 65+ nations. Ocean's work took him all over the world where he saw first-hand the powerful impact of the food we eat, not just on our health, but on people and economies everywhere.
John and Ocean are producers of the Food Revolution Summit –interviewing 21 top food revolutionary leaders and sharing the insights with a global audience. Now they are on a mission to help YOU heal, grow and thrive.
Praise for John & Ocean Robbins
“John Robbins is one of the most important voices in America today, and the most powerfully sane man I know. He cuts through nonsense like no one else does. He delivers crucial information like no one else does. He gives hope like no one else does. His words are wellness for the mind, heart, body and soul. When the going get rough, Robbins' wisdom is what people need to see them through."
– Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love
“Ocean Robbins is one of the brightest and most luminous leaders in our world today."
– Lynne Twist, author, The Soul of Money
“A person who leads me to eat in a way that cultivates spiritual awareness is my kind of prophet. John Robbins gives me a light at the end of the tunnel as well as providing a moral compass. The truth has few allies these days. I have deep and abiding respect for John Robbins.”
– Woody Harrelson, actor and activist
John Robbins is cofounder of The Food Revolution Network, author of the landmark international bestseller Diet for a New America, and of No Happy Cows: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Food Revolution and seven other books that have between them sold millions of copies and been translated into 30+ languages. He is founder of EarthSave International and one of the most sought after speakers in the world on topics of food, health and sustainability. Learn more about John & Ocean »
Ocean Robbins was born in a log cabin built by his parents, and grew up eating food they grew together. At age 16, he co-founded an organization called YES! (Youth for Environmental Sanity) that he directed for the next 20 years. Ocean has spoken in person to more than 200,000 people, and organized seminars and tranings for leaders from 65+ nations. He is an adjunct professor at Chapman University, author of The Power of Partnership, and cofounder and CEO of The Food Revolution Network.