with Elise Ballard
Have you ever experienced an epiphany, a life-changing moment or realization?
Elise Ballard has, and she was so stunned by its effect on her life that she started asking others if they had ever experienced these kinds of breakthroughs. What began as simple curiosity led to an unexpected and exciting journey, spanning several years and the breadth of human experience. The result of her interviews is the acclaimed book, Epiphany, a collection of more than fifty revelations that changed lives forever.
Inspiring, thought-provoking, and eye-opening, Epiphany shares deeply intimate stories of people from all walks of life, from public figures like Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, Ali MacGraw, and Barry Manilow, to personal acquaintances and lifelong friends, to new contacts made in the most unexpected and serendipitous of circumstances.
Whether discovering purpose in life, awakening to new possibilities, or finding a new direction after a catastrophic setback, each person’s epiphany is a gift, providing new insight into these remarkable lives and a window into the universal truths that connect us all.
In this 4-week class work directly with Elise Ballard to awaken inspiration, and discover and develop the wisdom and serendipity that is strung throughout your personal story.
Who Should Attend?
If you’ve heard people talk about their “aha moments” and thought, “wait, what is that exactly?”
If you don’t think you’ve had an epiphany, but desire one and are looking for fulfillment, motivation, inspiration, or transformation in any area of your life including health, career, spirituality, love, and relationships.
If you’ve had an epiphany, but you want to experience more and live them on a daily basis, maximizing their effects so you’re living your best life and making your greatest contribution.
If you like to learn through stories, examples, observation, and experience and want resources and tools to refer to and take away with you from a class experience.
If you are a person who is in love with wisdom and wants to learn about others’ and make sure you’re fully accessing, developing, and sharing your own innate wisdom.
This is the course for you!
What You'll Learn
Week 1. What is an EPIPHANY exactly?
- Discussion of the History of the Word “Epiphany” and Its Definitions, Including Those From Some of the World’s Prominent Thought Leaders
- Elise’s Epiphany Journey & an Overview of the Epiphany Project
- How One Moment Can Change A Life: The Gift of an Epiphany
- Who Has Epiphanies and Why
- The Importance of Honoring our Epiphanies
Week 2. The Patterns of Epiphanies
- 4 Things That Happen Every Time Someone Has a Life-Changing Epiphany
- How to Cultivate Epiphanies
- Removing Blocks to Having Epiphanies and Understanding and Acting on Them
Week 3. The Gifts of Epiphanies
- Discussion of the Various Themes That Run Through Epiphanies, Using Examples and Stories
- Utilizing the Wisdom from Epiphanies as Resources and Tools for Healing, Motivation, and Inspiration in Many Areas of Life Including Physical and Emotional Health, Career, Spirituality, Love and Relationships.
Week 4. The Contribution of Epiphanies: Empowerment, Action, Wisdom
- How to Implement our Revelations and Keep Them Present in Our Lives
- The Evolution and Dynamic Force of Epiphanies
- The Importance of Epiphanies as Oral Histories
- The 4 Major Gifts We Give and Receive by Sharing our Stories, Especially with Loved Ones
*All sessions are interactive and Q&A and discussions will be part of each.
Dates & Tuition
Date & Time: This course is available now for immediate download!
What You’ll Get Out of the Course
An opportunity to learn how to always “get the messages” and “aha” moments that lead you to your highest wisdom and fulfillment and utilize them to their greatest potential!
- Discover the absolute power and importance of epiphany experiences not only for yourself, but for others.
- Learn how to cultivate, recognize and act upon these amazing revelations to help you live your best life and give your greatest contribution to the world around you.
- Collect resources, knowledge, and inspiration about many different areas of life and walk away with hard-core tools to help access and develop the wisdom within you and create an epiphany-filled life.
- Understand and delve into the subject of epiphanies and into your own revelations more deeply than you knew was possible. (And hear tons of great, entertaining, inspirational and miraculous stories in the process!)
- Realize things about yourself and your experiences that you never thought about before, and may even remember epiphanies that you’d forgotten or hadn’t honored as epiphany moments.
- Have epiphanies about epiphanies, and spark new revelations about your life. Guaranteed.
Textbook for the Course
About Elise Ballard
Elise Ballard is an actress, independent filmmaker, producer and author. She started her career in entertainment working as an actress in New York, Austin, TX and Los Angeles, and her work as a producer began in Los Angeles as a partner in a production company that produced films distributed by Lionsgate and Monarch Entertainment. Her critically acclaimed directorial debut, Lord of the Wiens: A Dachumentary, a movie about the annual Wiener Dog Races in Buda, TX, became a cult hit, receiving considerable national press coverage, playing film festival circuits and PBS, and is still selling to lovely dachshund fans worldwide (and is also sold on Amazon!).
Since then, she has created, directed and produced numerous projects including BackStage: Behind the Scenes segments for Time Warner cable's Publik Music channel; FitPack, a series of short exercise regimens and viral ads by NYC celebrity trainer Joel Harper, and several of the YOU dvds accompanying the YOU book series by world-renowned & best-selling authors, Drs. Mehmet Oz & Michael Roizen.
She is currently in development on several projects, and her first book, Epiphany, a collection of fascinating stories of people's greatest epiphanies in life, was released by Random House/Crown Publishing's Harmony Books in January 2011. Many of her interviews that are in her book were also filmed and excerpts of them can be found on EpiphanyChannel.com. Her passion is hearing/writing/telling people's stories and she would love to hear about your epiphanies and/or feedback, too, which you can share at www.epiphanychannel.com.
Praise for Elise Ballard
“As all who know me and my work can attest, I love anthologies. Real life stories of the hero’s journey, where ordinary people overcome insurmountable odds and share with us their most important life lessons. For it’s by sharing these stories that we connect to one another on the most fundamental level of our humanity.
In Epiphany, Elise Ballard has traveled the world and collected the life-changing stories of over 50 people, including some of today’s greatest thought leaders, to show us the grace, the gifts, and the wisdom that life has to offer. I’m not going to give even one single story away, but I promise you, you will be moved, you will reflect, and you most certainly will want to share these stories.
Epiphanies are about transformation. They are the ‘aha’ moments that connect us with the Divine. And in this impressive collection of true stories, we are invited to experience the transformation along with these fascinating and undeniably real people. Elise is a gifted writer and has done an excellent job in sharing her experience with each of her subjects, and portrays each individual with warmth and authenticity; whether they be a politician, a mother, a technical genius, a film producer, a doctor, a magician, or a student.
This is the kind of book that you keep by your bedside, and visit again and again. Each time you pick it up, you’re invited into the private life of another person’s tale of transformation. It’s a classic inspirational collection to be revisited time and time again.
I think this is a work of great importance. In this time of dramatic change, when so many of us must redefine ourselves based on a new reality, Elise shows us we can experience our greatest selves.”
– Marci Shimoff, NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason, Love For No Reason, and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
“Ballard is a professional actress, independent filmmaker, and producer, so it isn’t surprising that she contacted people from the entertainment industries to share their epiphanies for her book. Contributors include producers, screenwriters, actors, even an ex-con turned mentalist and magician. But there are also testimonies from other kinds of public figures, such as Maya Angelou, Desmond Tutu, and Deepak Chopra. Each story contains a transformative experience that causes someone to act differently for the remainder of his or her life, with some of the best coming from everyday types, including a stay-at-home mom and a schoolteacher. At times participants indicate that the world seemed to conspire to support their actions, confirming that they were on the right track. Interesting and inspirational, this is for thoughtful readers, in whom it is likely to trigger self-examination and the effort to listen to one’s own inner voice.”
– Booklist, November 2010
Elise Ballard is an actress, independent filmmaker, producer and author. She started her career in entertainment working as an actress in New York, Austin, TX and Los Angeles, and her work as a producer began in Los Angeles as a partner in a production company that produced films distributed by Lionsgate and Monarch Entertainment. Learn more about Elise »