with Angela Stokes-Monarch
Are you a 'comfort eater'? Do you feel at ease with your body and your relationship with food, or are there things you'd really like to change?
Would you love to stop struggling with food cravings and emotional eating?
Do you long to feel balanced, healthy, happy and peaceful?
Whatever your current relationship with food looks like, Raw Emotions has something to offer you. Combining inspiring 'self-help' techniques with a lifestyle rich in fresh raw foods, this course offers guidance for the ultimate holistic transformation.
Most 'diets’ just focus on physical weight loss. ‘Raw Emotions’ goes beyond the physical, to examine the emotional and spiritual factors that contribute to our eating patterns... This unique course offers practical insights into creating wonderful and lasting change, including a ‘Treasure Chest’ of sixty invaluable tools and action tips for engaging shifts in your life.
Angela Stokes is renowned for her remarkable physical transformation - a 160lb weight loss with a raw food lifestyle.
However, this course is inspired by something people find even more striking than her physical changes: her emotional and spiritual transformation.
In ‘Raw Emotions’, Angela shares the major tips that shaped her dramatic shift from a lonely, moody and defensive overeater to a life of genuine joy, vibrancy, love and balance...
Participants are guided to explore their own relationship with food and their optimal vision for life, then offered solid suggestions for supporting their transformation, focusing especially on handling cravings/overeating patterns.
Through a combination of established self–development techniques, raw food tips and examples from her own experiences, Angela leads participants along the path of transformation, towards a brighter life.
Are you ready to explore your OWN transformation?
Let ‘Raw Emotions’ be your trusted guide… ;)
Who Should Attend?
Those who struggle with overeating, food cravings, emotional eating, food addiction, disordered eating of any kind, binge/deprivation patterns, people who are overweight or obese, those wanting to release excess weight permanently and holistically, people who are tired of standard dieting patterns, those who are curious about exploring emotional detox, those looking to change patterns in their lives that no longer serve them, people interested in choosing a healthy lifestyle rich in fresh raw foods, people looking for a more in-depth, holistic way to understand and restructure their eating habits instead of standard “dieting.”
What You'll Learn
Week 1. The Raw Lifestyle and Emotional Healing
- How and why might choosing a “raw food lifestyle” help assist with healing emotional connections to food, finding balance and accessing a more authentic version of ourselves?
Week 2. Seven Ways of Eating - The Role of Consciousness in Food Choices
- We will examine seven suggested ways of relating to food, to bring awareness to our own current interactions with eating; we will especially consider how consciousness plays a role in our food choices.
Week 3. Examining Physiological and Psychological Addiction
- We will examine the ways in which addictions can manifest with physiological and/or psychological components and the impact these addictions can have in shaping our experiences.
Week 4. Tell-Tale Signs of An Overeater and Creating Our Optimal Vision
- We will consider a list of typical attributes of those who overeat, to see which concepts, if any, resonate for us and where we might like to go from here to begin to restructure patterns that do not serve us and create a more optimal life path for ourselves.
Week 5. Three Steps to Restructure Emotional Connections to Food
- We will learn about a “tried-and-tested” three step approach to restructuring addictive patterns with food and create a new structure for ourselves that feels reasonable, comfortable and supported.
Week 6. Exploring the Emotional Detox Process
- What is it like to go through emotional detox? What kind of blockages might you be looking to heal or release and how might you support this process optimally for yourself?
Week 7. Top Tips for Healing
- We will explore some of the primary action tips and concepts that support people through their detox and restructuring processes.
Week 8. Maintaining Maintenance
- We will consider ideal ways to maintain a healthier, happier way of life, based on the new choices we are making. How can we best support our new choices, moving forward?
Dates & Tuition
Date & Time: This course is available now for immediate download!
(If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $200/$125/$50. And, if cash is *super* tight, you can apply for a scholarship!)
What Youâ€™ll Get Out of the Course
You'll learn ways to:
- Understand your emotional connections with food
- Support your own ‘emotional detox’
- Release patterns that no longer serve you
- Examine your history with eating and create your optimal vision for yourself
- Re-connect authentically with your emotions
- Address cravings and let go of overeating
- Choose inspiring activities and resources to keep on track
- Find balance in your food choices and lifestyle (including ten delicious raw recipe suggestions)
About Angela Stokes-Monarch
Award-winning British author Angela Stokes-Monarch released 160lbs with a raw food lifestyle, reversing morbid obesity. Angela runs the popular website www.RawReform.com, sharing her powerful story of recovery, along with guidance for others. She shares videos, before/after pictures and also blogs regularly.
Since going raw in 2002, Angela has helped inspire millions of people towards better health, through her e–books, articles, retreats, consultations and lectures on raw foods. In February 2007, she completed a 92-Day Juice Feast and her juicing book continues to inspire countless others into juicy journeys. Angela’s most recent book, Raw Emotions, explores raw food transformations beyond the physical level.
In 2008, CNN News ran a story on Angela’s weight loss that became the biggest CNN Health story of the year, viewed by millions.
She is married to fellow raw food author Matt Monarch and together they run the largest online raw food store in the world: TheRawFoodWorld.com.
Praise for Angela Stokes-Monarch
“There are very few people in the world who are able to lose 160 pounds using a natural lifestyle. I consider these people to be heroes, because they are pioneers who lay the way for many others to follow. Angela is such a hero. I am deeply touched by her authenticity, her willingness to share her personal struggle without pretension. When I read her book, I could relate to many of the author’s personal memories and anecdotes. By being sincere to the point of vulnerability, Angela is able to make a strong, intimate connection to the reader.”
—Victoria Boutenko, www.RawFamily.com
“Raw Emotions is informative and fun to read. While I was entertained by the art in the book and laughed a lot, I also saw what a tremendous emotional lifesaver this book can be for those struggling with cleansing, detoxifying, weight loss, raw foods, and how all these relate to our emotions.”
—David Wolfe, www.davidwolfe.com, www.ftpf.org
“Angela Stokes is a catalyst for transformation and inspiration!! Raw Emotions is brilliant for anyone interested in healing physically, mentally and spiritually. Angela’s words have given me insight into the reasons for my emotional eating in the past and inspired me in new ways to relate to myself and food. I felt deeply connected to her as she shares her own raw experiences and struggles. She is a light and everyone will benefit from her deep love that emanates from this book!”
—Alexandra Jaye Johnson, www.mygoddesslife.com
“Angela is a radiant and knowledgeable guide for anyone wishing to create a life of nutrient density. Her wisdom shines through in this book, showing us once again that exceptionally high levels of nutrient density can be experienced not just in our diets, but in our spiritual/emotional lives as well. Join Angela in her radiance and start by reading this book!”
—David and Katrina Rainoshek, www.JuiceFeasting.com
Angela Stokes-Monarch is a raw food author, speaker, mover & shaker, singer, lover of the divine and joyous light-worker. Learn more about Angela »