Itâ€™s Just Good Business:
The Power of Conscious Capitalism
+ The Practice of Working for Good
with Jeff Klein
In It’s Just Good Business, Jeff Klein will:
- Bring the emerging Conscious Capitalism movement to life with stories of pioneering companies, their leaders and cultures.
- Introduce principles and best practices for building a Conscious Business and sustaining a Conscious Culture.
- Provide inspiration and information to support you in embarking on or deepening your journey of Working for Good.
Core message: Business is a human endeavor and can be a path for individual and collective learning, growth and development. By cultivating Conscious Awareness, and other essential skills at work, we can create more human, resilient and life-enhancing businesses.
How we orient to and engage with business makes a difference. It’s Just Good Business makes the case for a Conscious orientation and supports participants to cultivate their understanding, perspective and skills to make a difference, while making a living and building their businesses.
"People want businesses to do good in the world. It’s just that simple.”
~ John Mackey, co-CEO, Whole Foods Market
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, MBA students, Business leaders, change agents/intrapreneurs, social entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to understand and actively participate in the emerging transformation of business, for good.
People interested in exploration, discovery and experience.
"Work is love made visible."
~ Kahlil Gibran
What You'll Learn
Week 1. Foundations
- Being Human and the emergence of Conscious Awareness
- Market forces and the Conscious Capitalism Movement
- Working for Good and the role of Conscious Leadership
Week 2. The Power of Conscious Capitalism
- Case studies and stories
- Opportunities for engagement and application
Week 3. The Practice of Working for Good - Part 1: Cultivating the Core
- Conscious Awareness
Week 4. The Practice of Working for Good - Part 2: Catalyzing Conscious Culture
Week 5. Stakeholder Engagement Marketing™
- Bringing it all together
- Embracing interdependence
- Facilitating dynamic human eco-systems
Week 6. Reflections + Integration
Dates & Tuition
Date & Time: This course is available now for immediate download!
(If cash is tight, we offer a "Pick Your Price" model where you can choose to pay $150/$100/$50. And, if cash is *super* tight, you can apply for a scholarship!)
What Youâ€™ll Get Out of the Course
- An expanded perspective on business
- Information and inspiration to make a difference through business – for yourself, your colleagues, your community and for allâ€¨
- An understanding of Conscious Capitalism and why It’s Just Good Business and will ultimately prevail in the marketplaceâ€¨
- A practical understanding of the principles of Working for Good – which is an approach to cultivating Conscious Awareness and other skills for conscious leadership and building a conscious, collaborative organizational culture
- Insights, examples and tools for applying the principles and practices of Conscious Capitalism and Working for Good
Textbook for the Course
- ConsciousCapitalism.org: See videos on the bottom of the home page
- Conscious Business: How to Build Value Through Values by Fred Kofman
About Jeff Klein
As CEO of Working for Good, Jeff Klein activates, produces and facilitates mission-based, Stakeholder Engagement Marketing™ campaigns and Conscious Culture development programs.
Jeff is a founding trustee of Conscious Capitalism, Inc. and authored the award-winning book, Working for Good: Making a Difference While Making a Living, to support conscious entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, leaders and change agents at work.
He enjoys surfing, Brazilian Ju Jitsu, ChiRunning and moving in general. He is an active father of a 13-year-old daughter, and resides in San Rafael, Calif.
Praise for Jeff Klein
“Jeff Klein, one of the earliest champions of Conscious Capitalism, offers a highly practical yet profoundly intuitive blueprint for achieving your purpose—and making a difference at work. You will return to Working for Good again and again. It belongs on your desk and in your heart.”
—Patricia Aburdene, author Megatrends 2010: The Rise of Conscious Capitalism
“In the new business paradigm, which manages for positive outcomes for all stakeholders, bringing your best self into the workplace is critical for individual, team, and business success. Jeff Klein's insightful book makes remarkable use of story and guided reflections to provide readers with insights on how to uncover one's best self and help co-create businesses where everyone flourishes.”
—John Mackey, co-Founder + co-CEO of Whole Foods Market
“Working for Good instantly connected with my passion for living a personal and professional life bound by the same moral and ethical code. Surround yourself with people who stand for the same principles you do and you'll create a harmonious, fulfilling workplace. Jeff's work will resonate with readers through his focus on the gratifying and lucrative results of building teamwork, collaboration, community, and trust in your organization—all while making a living.”
—Kip Tindell, Chairman and CEO, The Container Store
“Great companies are built by exceptional people—and by ordinary people doing exceptional things. Working for Good provides insights, inspiration, and tools for cultivating the skills to do exceptional things in service to your business and the greater good.”
—Chip Conley, Founder, Joie de Vivre & author of PEAK: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow
“Jeff Klein's wisdom and passion shine in Working for Good—a practical, inspiring guide to creating a life of purpose that makes a difference in the world.”
—Brian Johnson, Founder & Philosopher of PhilosophersNotes and The Academy for Optimal Living, co-founder of eteamz & Zaadz
Jeff Klein authored the newly released book It’s Just Good Business: The Emergence of Conscious Capitalism & the Practice of Working for Good - a concise introduction to Conscious Capitalism designed to be read in under 30 minutes. Learn more about Jeff »
He is a trustee and executive team member of Conscious Capitalism, Inc. and producer of Conscious Capitalism 2013 and the 2013 Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit. He authored the award-winning book Working for Good : Making a Difference While Making a Living, and hosts a weekly radio program called It’s Just Good Business on en*theos radio.